Saturday 10 January 2015

Cosmo. Dr Electrotherapy (Come try, it's FREE!!!) @ Taipan USJ

It's at Cartridge World beside Big Pharmacy, opposite of Berry's Cake House.
You can't miss it, there's loads of pictures sticking at the glass window. Just walk in. No appointment necessary and only take 5 to 15 minutes but you can only come once a day. This is so everyone else can have a try. 


The moment you walk in and take a seat, Long who is a Japanese by the way will explain what he will be doing with your 5 minutes, and what is their electrotherapy all about. While he is talking you are actually already doing the therapy just by sitting down. Smart way of keeping you occupied right. Not only that Long is dedicated, friendly and he is happily explaining to you. Imagine having to explain again and again the same thing to so many people. That will drive me crazy but yet Long is still smiling. Amazing.




Im sitting on the mat (12 chairs at present, they might add in more). While i'm sitting the electric currents are going through my entire body. I don't feel a thing. Are you sure this thing is working?!?

Long will bring a plastic folder and asked that you put your hand on it, you can feel the vibration. When you stand up the electric currents no longer flow in your body therefore you won't feel the vibration. So it does work :)

So what does Cosmo. Dr Electrotherapy does and where it is from? 
Well the machine is from Japan, I can tell you that. Also they are using SE14000. 


The machine enhances your natural healing power. Our body has the ability to heal from illness by itself, the machine simply allows us to heal at the highest level.

Some people claimed that their eye sight improved from using the machine continuously, some claimed that they lost weight, some claim their appetite got better. Sounds amazing right and what more is absolutely free. I sat and walked out without paying a single cent.

Why is it free?
They only want you to spread the word, to give them publicity, to promote their machine. Since now it's free better try it before it is no longer available to public and you'll have to purchase the machine by yourself or use it at the hospital for a fee. It's not cheap by the way. About 50k, if I didn't hear wrongly.

Long asked me what would I like to improve? I said currently nothing. He said migraine, shoulder pain? I said nope I don't have those. Super healthy ei ;)

I suppose I need to be beautiful according to Long, that means I'm ugly. Long so mean la. By using the machine many times, I'll become beautiful. That's great I'm gonna sit on it everyday until the machine is no longer available to the public. WooHoo.

Kidding; Come to think of it I am not as healthy as I thought. I do have eyesight problem, I can't see really well - I'm as blind as a bat. That's one. I can't really sleep at night too. I'm gonna use myself as a white mice to test the machine, let's see if my eyesight does improve, my sleepless nights end and most importantly I turn from an ugly duckling in to a beautiful swan. I'll be trying their therapy daily (hopefully) and I'll let you know how it goes. 

Check out more on Cosmo. Dr devices here:

Cosmo. Dr Electrotherapy (No signboard)
Lot 20, Jalan USJ 10/1E,
Taipan USJ, 
47620 Subang Jaya.
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 7pm

5 comments:

peggyyenni said...

Hi Caryn,

I was introduced by a friend to try out Cosmo Dr in taipan recently. Saw your blog and would like to know what's your result after going there? Any positive or negative changes? Thanks for sharing.

Caryn said...

@peggyyenni: Hi Peggy, I actually posted another blog on the follow up which you may refer to below, I have't had time to post another follow up, which I shall do soon:
http://greedycats.blogspot.com/2015/01/cosmo-dr-electrotherapy-follow-up-come.html

The results were very good as from the first day I sat until the day they close for 4 days (Chinese New Year). The changes are explained in the above link. However after the 4 days it seems that my body reverted to the previous condition.

I did speak to Steven about this and he says don't give up keep coming. You would need to go a number of times & once your health has been restored you wouldn't need to depend on the machine so much. There has been testimonial about this.

I am still going, today is a total of 51 times. The changes I wouldnt say as obvious as before CNY but it's there. I do understand that my body is slightly different and get used to things pretty fast and hence sometimes can lose effect.

But i do believe that it is a good machine and it does help people and what more it is free. Once you are there, Steven or Han Wei will be asking a couple of testimonial from different people and you may listen to all of them.

I hope this helps.

peggyyenni said...

Thanks for much for ur reply n ur kind sharing. 😊 wish u good health always.

Caryn said...

@peggyyenni: No problem :)
Wish you good health too :)

Yahya said...

Yet to try...was told by a person Razak who were having breakfast besides us in sri melor... wonder if there is one close to puchong jaya or kinrara