Saturday 25 April 2015

Cosmo. Dr Electrotherapy Follow Up (Come try, it's FREE!!!) @ Taipan USJ

Time flies, I sat 53x already. 

Cosmo had a break for Chinese New Year of 4 days, before that break the changes I had was really good and obvious. You can check it out below: 
Cosmo. Dr Follow Up!

After the break, my body condition reverted back to normal and after CNY break when I sat I didn't feel much difference. I still continue going everyday if possible because I really do think that the therapy helps and also my body tends to get use to something and if I don't continue getting it, it will revert back to normal and it will take some time before I can see results again. 

I think that if it weren't for the 4 days break I probably would have healed completely by now but I can't blame them of course. According to Steven, you would need to sit for a number of times until your body is completely healed then you would not need the therapy anymore, about 3-4 months at least (for normal people). Me probably 6-8 months.

When you are there, you hear many testimonials, people who are more than willing to share and people who refuse to share, more like shy to share. I heard many and the therapy really helped so many people and improve so many lives. 

Sometimes we doubt if stories told by Steven or Han Wei of people who experienced miraculous recovery. But I have personally witnessed a lady (I'm sorry I can't remember her name) went to the front of the showroom to share her story which I will share here:

She has experienced this pain for a long time, few months if I didn't remember wrongly. The pain is from her back to the hand. She described the pain as if you have a wound you squeeze lime or put salt on it and the pain never goes away. She cannot even hold a cup. Her husband would have to wake up in the middle of the night to massage her and put a hot pack to help relieve the pain. Both her husband and her are unable to get a good night sleep everyday because of this. She has also been admitted to hospital but unfortunately their treatment/medication did not relieve her pain. But Thank The Lord Cosmo Dr helped her and now she has no more pain, she can even lift up her arm and cup.

There's one uncle, when he urinate blood will come out and it's painful for him. After Cosmo treatment, now his pee pee has no more blood. (I heard with my own ears).

A veteran soldier who used to be very very fit had a stroke, he was unable to move properly after that, his motor speech & response is very slow. After Cosmo treatment, he now has mobility, response is immediate and he even showed everyone that he can kick. Imagine a stroke patient being able to kick again. It's a miracle.

When you're there, you will hear many different diseases or illness. I'm sharing the severe cases as the minor ones are like shoulder/knee/back pain improved, sleep better, better appetite and etc. I would classify Cosmo Dr as a miracle therapy because there are no medication or treatment that can make a stroke patient have back his previous mobility, without any medication, surgery for FREE, and all you do is just sit on a MAT.

Long is here for a few days to do some sharing so that we all can understand more on Cosmo Dr. For those of you who are not there, I'll summarize it for you.
Cosmo Dr does not heal your disease/sickness. Cosmo Dr increases your natural healing power so that your body can heal itself. You need to find out the cause of the symptoms that your body is showing as it is a way of your body telling you that there is something wrong inside.

For example, knee pain symptom might be because of pancreas, can be also a sign of diabetes. Left shoulder pain symptom could be a sign of heart disease. So take care people. But people usually don't look for the inner problem, if their leg is pain, they simply go for massage or orthopedic. This will relieve the pain temporary but it will come back until the root of the problem is taken care of.

I met many people or shall I say friends who are lazy to go because they don't like the queue. Fine maybe these people do not have serious illness that they need to waste their time to queue. How about more serious diseases like cancer or stroke or diabetes, if someone tell you of a medicine that can help you cure your disease wouldn't you try? For me, if there is a slightest hope that my disease can be cured, even if you ask me to climb a mountain I would, what more just to queue. This device is offering hope to so many people, and yet some people don't know how to appreciate it.

Yes I will tell everyone I know of this therapy but it's up to them to go because I cannot force them and I do not want to. I don't lose anything and neither do I gain anything if they refuse to go. I asked one of my friend to join me, she was sceptical and refused saying that nothing is free in this world bla bla bla. So I said it's okay no need to go then. For me I go for prevention for any future disease. Like Mr Long always say Prevention Is Better Than Cure!!!!

Cosmo. Dr Electrotherapy (No signboard)
(Beside BIG Pharmacy)
Lot 20, Jalan USJ 10/1E,
Taipan USJ, 
47620 Subang Jaya.
Monday to Friday: 10am to 7pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Close on Sundays

1 comment:

John said...

Hundreds of people including my wife and I have found the same thing. This therapy works. It is as if it removes obstacles (free radicals and toxins) from the body's own healing capabilities.

In my own case, I thought I was very fit and well, but suffered a hurt knee slipping and falling on a long jungle trek, so decided to try it as my wife had been reporting great improvement in her knee problems. Within a week my knee was completely better and I had expected full recovery to take a few weeks. But immediately I also found I could sleep 7 hours without getting up, and a few minor skin issues just cleared up. The I found that climbing hills on runs was no effort, and my run speeds improved.